- [Localize] Turkish Localization
- [Feature] Automatic software udpate with Sparkle.framework (Thanks to Andy Matuschak!) [#300]
- [Feature] Dashboard Widget included (Thanks to Claudio Procida!)
- [Feature] Marking write-only and non-accessible directories with special icon as in Finder.app
- [Feature] Reintroduced transcript drawer in browser window [#104] and transfer window [#375]
- [Feature] New ‘Download failed’ and ‘Upload failed’ Growl notifications [#362]
- [Feature] Display alert icon if hostname cannot be resolved and Network Diagnostics.app integration
- [Feature] Indicate estimated remaining time left for transfers [#43]
- [Feature] Using custom error notifications instead of alert sheets don’t block the parent window
- [Bugfix] Adjustements to the graphical user interface (Thanks to Peter Maurer!)
- [Bugfix] Stalled connection and file transfer attempts can be interrupted [#55]
- [Bugfix] Cannot login with colon in username [#309]
- [Bugfix] Cannot delete directory from server [#256]
- [Bugfix] Permission errors when downloading files from read-only directories [#264]
- [Bugfix] Change download keyboad shortcut [#277]
- [Bugfix] Certain operations trigger change of character encoding to default
- [Bugfix] Character encoding issues [#238, #333, #361, #390]
- [Bugfix] Improved compatibility with certain FTP servers
- [Bugfix] Cannot upload files to drop boxes [#421]
Archive for June, 2006
I am excited to let you know that I will leave for my next journey in only two days. The best part of it: I will not travel alone but together with Sarah! We will leave from St. Petersburg in early July heading toward Central Asia.
You can keep track of the route I travel on this map which I will update from time to time.
Update: We are now ready for our journey to central asia! We have now have all three visa needed (Kazakhstan, Kyrgistan and Uzbekistan) sticked into our passport. We just need some luck now to get a train ticket to Kazan and will hopefully leave from Moscow this week.